Statement of Faith
These core beliefs are the foundation upon which all our ministry endeavours rest on.
We affirm our call to work in the spirit of love and unity with all true believers in our common ministry within the Kingdom of God.
The Maranatha Evangelistic Association believes:
- The Bible to be the infallible Word of God, that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority.
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ. That He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate.
- That all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross.
- That Christ rose from the dead and is coming soon.
- In holy Christian living, and that we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellowmen.
- We must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.
- In using every modern means of communication available to us to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ worldwide.